Tunisian Style King Prawns & Tomato Relish
Serve your piping hot prawns with this cool and refreshing relish from the desert sands of the Sahara…
- 16 whole king prawns, split open and deveined
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 large ripe diced tomatoes
- 140g (5oz) diced shallots
- 1 large diced Spanish onion
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped capers
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Combine the harissa paste, olive oil and lemon juice and baste the cut flesh of the prawns.
- To make the relish, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, toss lightly and leave for 20 minutes.
- Grill the prawns for a couple of minutes, turning once, and serve with the tomato relish.