Give your pizza a sweet & savoury twist…
- 1 whole Watermelon
- 4 Red Onions
- 100mls Red Wine Vinegar
- 20g Demerara Sugar
- 20g Sea Salt
- 300g Shropshire Blue Cheese
- Bunch Basil leaves
- Peel and slice the onions into rings and put in a bowl.
- Add the red wine vinegar, sugar and salt and mix with a spoon.
- Leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice the watermelon into ½” slices.
- Place the onions onto the watermelon slices.
- Top with grated Shropshire blue cheese and chopped basil.
- Place on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe by BBQ Masterchef Ben Bartlett © 2017